The natural homemade hair mask is very good to the hair roots and scalp. You can make a hair mask with simple kitchen ingredients easily, all you need to do is buying the needed ingredients, not very cheap, but lower than a conventional hair mask product.
Egg Hair Mask
Eggs are very rich sources of protein. The quality of the protein is higher than any food. Here is what contains in egg, nutrients that are essential for your hair.
– Protein. It is good for the hair roots and improves Hair growth.
– Fatty Acids. Give a natural glossy shine.
– Potassium. Heals the dry damaged hair.
– Vitamin A. Prevents hair breakage.
– Vitamin D. Prevents hair loss.
– Vitamin B12. For hair growth.
– Calcium. Calcium improves hair growth
All you need is one egg, 1 cup of milk, a lemon, and olive oil. Mix all of them well and massage it to the scalp and wait 15 minutes before you wash them.